By making monthly donations, Allies for Migrant Justice are fundamental in sustaining CDM’s fight for migrant justice. Donations from individuals are unrestricted and continuous, allowing us to respond to immediate needs of migrant workers throughout changing times.
Thanks to our generous supporters, the CDM team:
- Equips migrant workers with critical information about their rights
- Provides crucial legal services to migrant workers along their journey
- Advocates for immigration policies that reflect the voices, experiences and priorities of migrant workers
Join our Allies for Migrant Justice program, today!
- You’ll secure special invitations to CDM’s events
- You’ll receive monthly dispatches that provide inside information on CDM’s work and how your continued support is making a difference in migrant workers’ communities
- You’ll bolster CDM’s long-term sustainability and its ability to face the challenges ahead.
If you have any questions, please contact Jimena Monjarás at email@example.com
17 Years of Impact
We’ve reached 332 communities in person
We’ve trained over 38,000 migrant workers
We’ve recovered over 40+ million dollars in earnings and damages
Founding Ally for Migrant Justice Sarah Paoletti
Sarah Paoletti, CDM’s Board President, is a Practice Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Director of Penn’s Transnational Legal Clinic, and a Founding Ally for Migrant Justice. Why does Professor Paoletti support CDM? “CDM not only provides critical services that would not otherwise be provided to thousands of migrant workers, but also…
In Memoriam: Jeanette Acosta
Jeanette Acosta was a fierce advocate for social justice. Jeanette passed away after a brave battle with cervical cancer on December 18, 2017 We profiled Jeanette as a Founding Ally for Migrant Justice because she played a substantial role in establishing CDM’s individual donor program. We’re keeping her profile on our site to remember Jeanette’s…